1. What causes the BUC to have no output/insufficient output power?
(1) No IF input or IF signal too small.
(2) No reference signal input.
(3) Artificially turning off the amplifier in the GUI software.
(4) Each alarm item appears (see LED status indication).
(5) The power supply’s load capacity is not enough to boost signal energy, and the BUC keeps restarting when boosting signal energy.
(2) The default transmit/receive frequency is not what I want, can I change it by setting?
(1) BUCs with non-variable fundamental frequency, such as Ku, C, DBS, single-band O3B BUCs, where the output frequency is changed by changing the input IF.
(2) For BUCs with non-variable L.O. frequencies, such as single-band Ka BUCs, first select the IF input range (950-1950 MHz or 1100-2100 MHz), then set the IF frequency to obtain the desired output frequency.
(3) BUC with variable L.O. frequency (e.g. Ka BUC, O3B BUC for dual-band), select the frequency band of the desired transmitting frequency through the GUI software, and then set the input IF frequency to obtain the desired output frequency.
How can I prevent my equipment from environmental impact?
(1) The connections of IF input, RF output, power supply and monitoring interface are wrapped with waterproof tape with high temperature and UV resistance.
(2) There must be good air circulation at the installation location to ensure good heat dissipation on the surface of the machine and its own fan.
(3) The machine is installed outdoors. To prevent the machine from being damaged by lightning surges, please make sure the grounding end is well grounded.
4、How do I know my equipment is working properly?
(1) Determination based on the indication status of the LEDs.
(2) Determine, based on the combination of voltage and current of the power supply, whether the current with or without signal output is significantly different (provided that the voltage remains constant).
(3) Confirmation based on the actual application status (signal output is normal (power, frequency, etc.) during stand-alone testing and system performance is normal (no errors, no interruptions, etc.) during system testing).
(4) All indicators are normal within the specified temperature range.