1. Unpacking Note: Please open the box and take out the BUC and accessories. Check if the BUC and accessories are the same as the model and quantity in the packing list, if different, please contact WaveLab customer service.
2. Visual Inspection: Check the appearance of the BUC and the interface to ensure that there is no obvious damage.
3. Power Supply: Please select the power supply and power supply mode that matches the equipment.
1. waveguide interface: Install the O-ring in the waterproof groove on the periphery of the waveguide port, and then use M4 screws to tightly install the BUC waveguide interface and the antenna feeder system interface to ensure that the RF output port is well waterproof.
2. IF Interface: Connect the BUC IF IN (IF input) and the modem IF OUT (IF output).
3. Power supply interface: Please pay attention to the “Product User’s Manual” included in the product box for installation attention.
4. Monitoring Interface: The device supports RS-485, RS-232, and Ethernet (Telnet) three monitoring modes.